Thursday 11 October 2018

The Pet Chronicles - Luna

 





Good morning loves.

I've got a different type of post today. I wanted to talk about my big, old beauty of a dog Luna.
My whole life I wanted a dog and she came to us at a time where we honestly weren't really in the position to own a pet as we didn't have our own place and didn't really know where we going to be in the next year.
Her previous owner could no longer keep her and although she was supposed to be with us only for a weekend on a trial run her owner never came back. Fast forward four years later and we now have our own place with a big yard for her to run back and forth playing guard dog. She definitely has her quirks, she's extremely protective of her people and space and gets very anxious if left alone for any period of time. Due to her separation anxiety she gets to come along on 99% of trips we take and it;s not easy lugging around your 120 lb dog. I couldn't be happier that she popped into my life when she did and I'm glad we found a way to keep her. She's the sweetest most loving dog I could have ever asked for and it breaks my heart to know she won't live forever.  
This post has turned into a love note for my dog, but who doesn't treat and love their pets like family?

Tell me about your pets down below.

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment