Wednesday 31 October 2018

Neutrogena - Eye Makeup Remover


Hey guys.

I know, it's been awhile but I've been busy trying to create Halloween looks over on my Instagram which I would love if you gave a follow - @briannarue

I wear quite heavy eye makeup on the daily so a lone cleanser just doesn't cut it for me. I need an eye makeup remover to help remove the majority of it before going in with my cleanser. This is an oldie but a goldie. As often as I've seen this across the blogging community this is the first time I've thought to pick it up and give it a go. I'm pleasantly surprised with this, it's extremely affordable and works well at getting that tough gunk off the eyes. I had no issues with it stinging or burning my eyes which I've had with some other so called "eye makeup removers" although I don't suffer with sensitive skin either so I can't speak to that. There's really nothing special about this product but it gets the job done effectively which is really what I was looking for.

What do you use for that pesky eye makeup?

Bri

Please give me a follow over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment