Monday 28 May 2018

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks




{Swatches (left to right): Dusty Rose, Let's Get Naked, Mayfair Red Lady, Nude Delight}

Hello loves!

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining brighter than ever and roasting me through my office window, not that I'm about to complain after the seven months of winter we had. 

Long time readers know I'm a total lip product junkie. From creams, to liquids to bullets to glosses and everything in between. It's disgusting how many I own, no normal human being needs 80+ lipsticks but I don't care. In fact I keep a rotation to make sure each and every one is getting some use and once I decide I no longer like it I usually pass them down to my little sister.

 The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks aren't a normal formula I'd go for. I prefer a matte but these were on sale at my local drug store for super cheap so I figured there was no harm in giving them a shot. I picked up four. They are pigmented with a creamy finish. Due to the creaminess you do have to reapply these often which is a pain but the lighter ones are no hassle to apply like Nude Delight. Mayfair Red Lady on the other hand is such a pain for application, it's certainly not an on the go type of lipstick. Creamy reds are always a dangerous game as they slip outside the lip line and often end up on the teeth. Who wants that? The nudes in this collection are easy and comfortable to wear.
For me, these are too creamy. If I were to pick more up I'd go for the lighter shades because then you're not constantly worried that you're going to look like a little kid with kool aid smudged all around your mouth.

What do you guys think of the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment