Friday 25 May 2018

*Hello Flavor - BBQ Box



Hello loves!

I'm living for the hot weather we've been having lately, I love summer! (Who doesn't?)
Influenster teamed up with Hello Flavor to curate a BBQ Essentials box, perfect for the summer season. 

Ok, I'll admit it I don't actually have any propane for my BBQ at the moment (oops) so I made my burger boring old stove top style. There were four items in the box.

Club House Flavor Packet (Bourbon & Brown Sugar) Not Pictured

I'm not one for Bourbon as I find it to be an extremely overpowering flavor so I didn't have high hopes going into this. I was pleasantly surprised! I made my patty then coated it in the mixture to grill it. The brown sugar gave it a very sweet flavor while the bourbon gave it a subtle kick. It was a lovely balanced spice and I'm definitely interested in trying the other flavors on offer!

Club House La Grille Spicy Montreal Steak Spice

 We've all tried the original Montreal Steak Spice but I won't ever be going back to it after trying the spiced up version. This stuff is bomb, not as spicy as my beloved Sriracha however but if you're looking for that extra something give this a go.

Frank's Red Hot Sauce

I'm sorry Franks but Sriracha will always be number one. To me Frank's just doesn't provide enough hotness.

 French's Mustard/Ketchup

French's, you will never be able to compete with my love of Heinz Ketchup. I'm a brand snob when it comes to condiments. Peanut Butter, butter, ketchup, hot sauce you name it, I have a brand that I love and I very rarely stray. Sorry but not really.

*These products were sent to me for free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.*


How do you like to make your summer meals?

Bri 

Please follow on Bloglovin
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment