Wednesday 23 August 2017

*BITE: The Liquified Lipstick



The Bite Beauty Liquified Lipsticks are unlike many others on the market.
Most brands lean towards a matte finish for their liquid lipsticks. Welcome Bite, a creamy long wearing formula.

I received three shades & the lip prime and define liner courtesy of Bite Beauty & Influenster.

I'd always had an eye on Bite as they're a Canadian company and as a proud Canadian you know I was excited to find a Canadian made makeup brand! In fact, I thought at one time they had a whole collection based on maple? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I previously received a Bite X Influenster voxbox when they released the Bite Beauty Lip Liners.
See that post here.

I love a matte lip, by far my favorite way to rock my lips. Needless to say I was disappointed at first when I discovered these were far from a matte finish. Formulated to be pigmented and creamy the liquified lipsticks glide on effortlessly and keep your lips moisturized throughout the day. These are quite a thick consistency but don't gloop up on the lips which surprised me. Being such a creamy formula these will slip around if you do not use some sort of primer which is why of course when I plan on using one of these for my daily color I make sure I pair it with the line and define primer. It keeps the color locked in place through my eight hour work day. I only need to reapply once in the day after eating lunch which is to be expected with most lip products regardless of the formula.

The shades I received were Demi Glace, Eclair & Flambe.


Demi Glace: My least favorite of the colors, a dark brown.
Eclair: A beautiful rosy pink.
Flambe: My favorite of the three. I adore reds and this color is amazing!



Have you tried the Bite Liquified Lipsticks?

Bri


Please follow me on Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment