Wednesday 5 July 2017

* Spring Vibes Vox Box

 {all the above products were received free from Influenster, HOWEVER all opinions are my own} 

If you don't know about Influenster you can sign up here. 
 It's a site where you connect all your social media accounts then review products, ask questions and take pictures. Of course the higher your social influence the greater chance you have of being selected for one of the many free vox boxes they send out through out the year. 
I love the concept and I've been fortunate enough to receive quite a few vox boxes in my time as a member.

The Spring Vibes Vox Box has had the largest amount of products in one box that I've ever received .

I loved the imPress Nails, they were my favorite item in the box.  I've already written an in depth review here.

The newly released Nivea Q10 Firming Body oil didn't blow my mind. I've been using it for a few weeks and have seen no improvement in the firmness of my skin. It does sink into the skin leaving you with moisturized, touchable softness though.

The Annie's kraft dinner was surprisngly delicious and organic to boot. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a mac and cheese snob meaning it's rare if I try anything or buy anything other than the KRAFT, K.D. but this surprised me.

So, the Arm & Hammer coupon was meant to be used for something completely different than the product I bought....but I swear I didn't realize! Moving on.....

Nescafe Instant Coffee Packs
By no means am I a coffee drinker so naturally I opted to try the French Vanilla one which was great & easy! I proceeded to leave my other packets unopened but my boyfriend tried them so I asked his opinion and he told me good. Now, that doesn't sound like a great review but this man hates any coffee that's not Tim Horton's so it's actually shocking to hear him say that instant coffee was GOOD? Good work Nestle.

Ebates & Popsockets
I'll be honest here, I hated the pop socket I really didn't see a purpose for it. 
I love using Ebates when shopping at retailers like Sephora because you get cash back and for the makeup obsessive who doesn't want to earn cash back while shopping for your favorite things?

Quaker Harvest Fruit & Nut Bar
10/10 I would buy a box of these. They provide me with a much healthier alternative than my beloved caramel nut bars...that are dipped in chocolate.

Thanks Influenster & all the other companies who provide us with these awesome opportunities!


Bri


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment