Tuesday 18 July 2017

Instagram Round Up #6



Hey loves!

Quick little Instagram round up for you all today {@briannarue} . I love these types of posts and I hope you enjoy them too.

{from top left to bottom right}

The 31 Days of Makeup Challenge - Bold Look. I definitely could have blended it out more but overall I loved the finished look.

Another  31 days of makeup challenge - Glow Up. I went quite light with this look and was really disappointed that the glow didn't transfer to the camera that well. Trust me, there was a lot of glow.

Just a summer selfie. My natural freckles peeking through!

Motivational quote because some days you need one to push through the day.

A red toned eye shadow look I created that I wanted to showcase.

Lastly, a blue look. I don't know why everyone hates on blue eye shadow so much. I've loved every look I've done using different hues of blue.

If you have Instagram, drop your usernames below and give me a follow at @briannarue

Bri



Please follow on Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment