Saturday 21 March 2015

e.l.f. - Dream Maker

Hey everyone quick little polish review here! E.l.f.s dream maker glitter polish is what I'm talking about today. I got this polish in the brights nail cube for $14 CAD. 

For the base and non accent nail I used H&M polish in "Chill out!" And for my accent nail I used Dream Maker it's hard to do a review on glitter polish as I and not many others wear a full hand of glitter! but I still felt like sharing. It's been three days and not one chip on either hand although to get even the smallest amount of glitter on my nail I had to layer and layer and layer and everyone knows how long glitter polish takes to dry, so that was a pain. I do like it it's silver glitter nothing too extravagant but still stands out and for about $1 a polish you really can't go wrong! I can't believe it's held up through dish washing and vigorous hand rinsing, that makes it fantastic in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment