Wednesday 5 September 2018

Revlon - Pinkissimo

 

 

Hello loves.

I don't know why I keep buying lip gloss because it's really not my thing. Yet, here we are again with another review.

I popped into my local drugstore and the Revlon lip glosses were on sale for five dollars! I figured you really can't go wrong with something so cheap.
I picked up the shade "Pinkissimo." Albeit looking extremely shimmery in the tube as you can see from the swatch it's a muted pink gloss that when applied to the lips gives off no color almost as if it were a clear glossy top coat. Other glosses I've tried have super thick, goopy, sticky formulas. This one was thin in consistency and although still sticky I didn't have many problems with my hair sticking to my lips, thankfully. Again, I'm just not a gloss kind of gal but if you're looking for something cheap to throw over a lipstick and give it that extra dimension this wouldn't be a bad option.

What do you prefer, gloss or lipstick?
Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment