Monday 17 September 2018

Corn Maze Fun




Good morning loves!

I had such a great weekend and felt like I should share what I got up to with you guys. 
On Friday, we partied a little too much... When Saturday morning rolled around though we pulled ourselves out of bed bright and early and headed to a corn maze. Neither of us had ever been and despite the weather being less than desirable we had so much fun. We might of even had more fun than all the little tykes that were there. There were so many things to do including a petting farm, mini golf, zip line and of course the maze itself! Of course I wanted to head immediately to the animals and give them all my love. I probably spent a good half hour to forty minutes hanging out in the goat pen. Then we played the mini golf which I was disappointed in, but we're mini golf maniacs and have played some really wicked courses! Then, they had these "rat rollers" which were just a giant piece of tubing on a track and you ran on it like a rat would. Those were my favorite thing although my man and I got going a little too fast on them and both ended up bailing on our faces in the mud but we still had a good laugh about it. The maze wasn't incredibly special or difficult but we probably still spent a good hour walking through it as you can see in the above photo its rather large.

It was such a great weekend and I'm happy we made the best of the bad weather. I'm not about to let winter win that soon.

How was your weekend, what did you do?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment