Friday 14 September 2018

Maybelline's Colossal

 

 
Hello loves.

The lighting in my bathroom where I normally take my photos was garbage this morning as it was dark and gloomy outside. Would you believe me if I told you it's already snowing in Alberta? No, well it is and I hate every minute of it.

The Maybelline Colossal Mascara used to be my HG. It lengthened and volumized the lashes like no other could for me. With so many other mascaras being released I took a long break but recently picked it up again and well...Maybelline's either changed the formula or it really wasn't as great as I remembered it. Don't get me wrong this still makes the lashes look wonderful but it's not an even an hour before I start noticing tiny black flakes under my eyes and around my nose. It flakes off so horribly and they stick so tightly to the skin that you can't even just brush them off, you have to pick it off which usually ends in chunks of my foundation being removed from my nails. I wish this was as good as I remembered because it really does create a lovely look. Ah well, luckily there are many others out there that perform even better than this. Loreal Lash Paradise is a fantastic one!

What's your favorite mascara?


Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment