Saturday 22 September 2018

Cover FX - Highlighting Drops






Hello loves!
  
On my last Sephora trip I used my points to grab a sample of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops. The only shade they had available was Moonlight which although looks quite dark straight out of the tube is absolutely beautiful when blended. The full size retails for $52 CAD which is quite expensive if you ask me. With how little product you need to use though it would last you ages. This sample alone will probably take me a year to get through. This is such a stunning highlight that can be subtle (as subtle as a metallic highlighter can be)  or out of this world, blinding. I prefer a blinding highlight myself but that's what makes this so great is that it can be used however you like. You could mix it in with your foundation or moisturizer as well but I think it's a bit too glittery for that. We don't want our whole face shining like a disco ball, do we? Maybe some do but not I.
I would consider buying the full size even though I don't agree with the price point because it's one of my favorite highlights I've ever tried. I'd love to try out the shade Halo next.

What's your favorite highlight?


Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment