Tuesday 25 September 2018

Milani - First Experience





Hello loves.

Well, I've tried yet another disappointing foundation. Maybe it's my skin, honestly I have no idea but no foundation I've tried to date looks good. Milani has been a brand that I've always been curious about and my local Wal-Mart just started carrying it so I thought why not give this a go since I was out of my current foundation. I wanted to love this so badly. The formula is nice and creamy and does offer a full coverage finish that upon initial application looks flawless but not even two hours later it starts settling into my pores and separating around my nose and chin. It looks awful and not only that but it does oxidize which is a subtle problem compared to how badly it separates. On the above photo you can see how it's already been settling into the fine lines on my hand. I suffer with horribly dry skin but I've seen other reviews where people with oily skin have been having the same problems. I won't say I had a poor first impression with the brand as like I said I just can't seem to find the perfect base. I'll happily try other products from Milani and will hopefully have a better experience.

What Milani products do you recommend?

Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment