Thursday 30 August 2018

Elf - Fairy Dust


Hello loves.

Has anyone else noticed how little products and brands have been spoken about lately?
With all the drama in the beauty community during the past two weeks what we originally loved talking about has been pushed aside as influencers have all begun publishing videos about their "truths."
Honestly, I don't even know where all this has stemmed from but I try not to read too much into it because if you don't like a certain person, don't follow them, don't support them and certainly don't go leaving hateful comments. There's no need to bash people. 

Now, let's get back to makeup shall we?
Oh, Elf. I have such a love/hate relationship with this brand. The good products are excellent but the bad well they're disasters. Unfortunately, this nail polish is taking a trip to the trash. The formula is so thick that it never dries down and you have to layer it so much for any of the sparkles to show up. Last night, I sat and watched Weeds for a good hour letting this dry and as soon as I went to do anything the whole nail got destroyed. The polish moved around leaving huge clumps on the nail bed. There was no way to salvage the horror movie that was my nails last night, so it immediately got removed.

What's the worst product you've tried?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment