Monday 24 September 2018

LUSH - We All Live In A Yellow Submarie




Good morning beautiful people.

I love baths. If I'm sad, mad, anxious or sleepy I will 100% of the time take a bath to cure my woes. I live in a rural area and suffer from serious LUSH withdrawals so on Friday while I was in the city I popped in for a little look and walked away with some treats. 
I tried to pick up stuff I hadn't tried before and the Yellow Submarine bath bomb was one those cute products I've always overlooked.

It of course, looks like a submarine and when dropped in the tub floats around like a boat releasing a beautiful combination of pink, orange and yellow making almost a sunset like scene. It took much longer to fizz away completely unlike their other bath bombs and smells like citrus which is a scent I can never get enough of. After it's completely fizzed away it leaves the water a lovely orange with flecks of glitter throughout. Upon finishing my bath my skin was left feeling soft and smooth. Yellow Submarine was a pleasurable experience and I would purchase this again.

What's your favourite bath bomb?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment