Friday 7 September 2018

COLAB Dry Shampoo


Good morning loves.

Who else tries to avoid washing their hair in the shower every day?
Honestly it's not good for the hair as it strips the natural oils and to be honest with you guys I just can't be bothered every day. Call me lazy if you will but some days I just want to get up and go.

That's where dry shampoo becomes a savior (or fun buns).  Bastiste is my regular go to but these were on sale, two for less than the price of one! How could I pass that up?
Unfortunately this brand can't even come close to my beloved Batiste. These leave a white film on the hair that no matter how hard you try to rub it in it just doesn't seem to disappear and they leave a really awful, gross feeling layer on the hair leaving it feeling like straw. To say I was let down was an understatement. I can't believe how poor of a product this was.

Batiste, you will always be number one.

Do you wash your hair everyday, why?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment