Monday 10 September 2018

Instagram Round Up #10


Hello loves.

If you don't already, you should head over to my Instsgram - @briannarue and give me a follow.

I like to do these little round ups every once in a while to give you a sneak peek of my IG and what I've been doing.

{top left to bottom right}

Color blocking - I've never done a look like this before. It was surprisingly hard to do and actually took me two different tries...and a few hours.

Graphic liner - I don't really know where I was going with this but hey makeup is all about fun right? 

Simple Look 

Lipgloss - this was a blog post you can read here.

Soft Coral Look - I loved this look so much I wore it the next day for a night out. 

Another Natural Look - I love neutrals

Please give me a follow on IG @briannarue as well as my Bloglovin

Bri







No comments:

Post a Comment