Thursday 23 August 2018

Neutrogena Nourishing Naturals Multi Vitamin Moisturizer




Hello loves.

I'm here today with an empty product. To be honest this post should have been done when I originally finished this and to say it's been a month or so is an understatement (oops)

I was totally underwhelmed by this. I didn't expect miracles but I expected something. This didn't deliver any moisture, in fact I found it to be slightly drying on my skin. I don't know why I went into this expecting so much but maybe that could be the cause of why I was so let down when it didn't perform. I do appreciate that it's a cruelty free product but for it supposedly being fragrance free it sure does have a strong aroma to it.

I wouldn't purchase this again. I've never had a great experience with any Neutrogena product. I don't know why but this is one of many products by them I've tested that I haven't enjoyed.

Do you guys like Neutrogena as a brand?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment