Tuesday 7 August 2018

Who to Read #2

 

Hello loves!

I love sharing my favorite bloggers as it gives you guys a chance to follow some new people that maybe you've never heard of.

I don't do it often but that's what makes it special, right?


Abigail Alice - I love her blog, for a while I wasn't able to see her posts for whatever reason but then I found her again on Bloglovin. She has an absolutely wonderful mix of posts on her blog, go give her a follow!

Ana Celine Labod - A lovely blog with stunning photography. Everything about her blog screams chic. I aspire to have as beautiful photos as her one day.

Barefoot Blonde - I originally discovered Amber via Instagram and I adored her feed which led me to her blog which is fantastic

That's all for now, be sure to give the lovely ladies above a follow or at least a cheeky snoop.

Who's your favorite blogger?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment