Friday 24 August 2018

What to Watch on Netflix - #1


Hello loves!
 I want to start a little mini series here on the blog called what to watch on Netlfix. It will include old and new items. I'm constantly searching for things to watch so I thought I'd help some of you out who might be in the same position. This time around I've included a lot of popular titles but for those of you who maybe haven't seen them I highly recommend giving them a watch.


First up, Weeds. I've watched the first few seasons multiple times. Recently though I've taken the time to sit down and watch all seasons thoroughly. I just started season 8 which is the last season and it's exciting. I don't want to say too much as I'll give it away but give it a cheeky watch!


 

Sisters is hands down one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are a comedic duo.

 

Another comedy and a great one at that. Peter Dinklage is A+ in this one.

 
  
Neighbors. I'm sure almost everyone has watched this. Put Zac Efron in anything and I'll give it a watch. Super funny which is to expected with anything Seth Rogen stars in.


 

I honestly didn't mean to put so many comedies in this list but aside from Horror I guess comedy is my next favorite genre. Another classic comedy that yes I'm sure most people have seen but if you're in the 1% that hasn't please do. If you're feeling down I promise this movie will fill you with laughs.

 

Archer.
Why did it take me so long to watch this? Everyone kept telling me it was hilarious and I just kept pushing it to the side but I'm glad I finally joined the party because this show is hilarious. If you don't like vulgar humor though it's not one for you.

What do you guys recommend on Netflix?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment