Friday 10 August 2018

Katy Kat Gloss



 

Hello loves! 
Anyone who knows me knows I prefer a matte look over a glossy one any day of the week. It's almost shocking that on my last trip to the drug store I popped out with one of the new (at the time) Covergirl Katy Kat glosses.

The shade I picked up was "Catnip." I'd say this is almost an exact dupe for MAC's matte lipstick in Heroine but glossy. I love purples and was extremely surprised by how thick and pigmented the formula was. It dries down and leaves a lasting color behind. To me this is more of a lipstick than a gloss. It applies evenly and leaves a beautiful almost matte stain which lasts for hours and doesn't leave your lips parched as a normal liquid lipstick would.
I was pleasantly surprised by this and will be picking up more shades in the future!

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment