Wednesday 8 August 2018

Maybelline's Master Camo



 Hello loves.

It's about to be a very hot week here in Alberta and although my house is practically an oven in the summer, I'm so excited. I love the heat.

I meant to write this post up when these were newly released but it's been a hectic year for me with family deaths, my job etc.

I don't color correct every day. For me, it's an extra step that I don't feel I need when I'm just headed to work. For an event though it's nice to have that extra coverage for those pesky dark circles.
I picked up the pink and orange. The pink is for dull skin and the apricot is for you guessed it, dark circles.

The pink one did nothing for me and if I'm being honest was a complete waste of money. The reason there's no swatches here is due to the fact that I'd already used it up.





The above photos show a swatch, then blended in and the last photo is after applying a layer of concealer on top. As you can see it doesn't completely cover my veins but I only used a light hand with the concealer. On the under eyes it's buildable but can crease easily if too much concealer is applied so beware of that. Overall, it did an okay job. In the future I'd look for other products though as this was my first step into the color correcting world.

What do you use to color correct?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment