Wednesday 29 August 2018

Olay - Age Defying Eye Gel


Hello loves.

Alright, who isn't looking for a miracle cure for those pesky wrinkles and dark circles on the under eye area?
I've yet to find one and this one from Olay was another dissappointment. I've been using it for just over two weeks and have noticed almost nothing albeit a subtle difference in the way my makeup sits on that area. I'm currently using the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation which is extremely drying and has caused severe creasing on the under eyes. After using this cream my makeup no longer seems to crease as badly into my fine lines but that is the ONLY thing I've noticed this has helped. There was no change in my dark circles or the fine wrinkles that signify the beginning of my aging! If any of you can recommend me an eye cream that won't break the bank, I would really appreciate it!

How do you combat the aging process?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment