Monday 15 April 2019

Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Foundation

 
 
 
 
 

Good morning loves.

I'm truly starting to wonder if I'll ever find a foundation that I love. I just finished up my Loreal True Match Super Blendable foundation, review here. Since I required a new foundation I picked up the Hard Candy 16 HR Full Coverage foundation in Wal-Mart because it was affordable and is one that I haven't tried yet.
 I've been using this for about a week and while it's not the worst I've tried it's nowhere near the best. I like that it's in glass packaging as that always gives it more of a luxurious feel. The doe foot applicators for foundation I really dislike. The only other one I've ever seen is on the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and I wasn't a fan of it then either. I'd much rather it have no applicator! I find it hard to get a nice even coverage using the doe foot applicator. The liquid isn't runny and dries down extremely quick when applied to the skin so make sure you only apply in one section at a time and blend quickly!
It claims to be full coverage but as you can see above it didn't completely cancel out my blue veins so I'd say it's more of a medium coverage that you could build up if desired. The formula while not overly drying does cling to dry patches and emphasises them so if you're more on the dry side beware.
I woudln't repurcahse this but I will finish using it up.

What's your current go to base?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

 





2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you, I'm yet to find a foundation I actually really like. I barely wearing it these days because I don't like the way they look on my skin! I definitely can't deal with a fast drying foundation because I like to take my time with blending so I don't think this one is for me. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's difficult to work with, it doesn't look awful though just not as good as I hoped!

      Delete