Friday 12 April 2019

Who to Follow - Instagram #2




This girl is incredibly talented! I've been following her for a long time and her looks are always so wonderfully creative and new. She deserves a larger following!




She is a blending queen. All her looks are amazing. Her page has a great mixture of both colorful and neutral looks so there's a little something for everyone's interest.


 


Okay, maybe I'm being a little biased her because Claire is a fellow Canadian. Just like Jeanette though her page features a mix of colorful creative looks and more of the everyday subtle looks. I love variety and these two ladies knock it out of the park. 





Another beautiful lady who deserves more recognition. I mean look at that blending!

 That's all for today, I hope you guys will think of giving these lovely artists a follow. They're all talented and beautiful in their own ways!

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment