Wednesday 3 April 2019

Top 3 - Highlights




{left to right: ABH Forever Lit, Nude By Nature in Moonlight, Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight}

Hey loves.
Long time no post. Been busy with work and relationship troubles. We all have a life outside of blogging that sometimes isn't so easy and perfect.
Forgetting about that for a while I want to talk about my top three favorite highlighters, one of these being a rather new edition.

ABH Forever Lit - This shade is from the Nicole Guerriero collab that was done a few years back. While I adore the whole palette this is the shade that works best on for my pale skin. It looks absolutely stunning when applied to the cheekbones and I always receive compliments when I wear it. Beware though powder can bring texture to the surface.

Nude By Nature Beach Glow Liquid Highlighter in the shade Moonlight - This was recently gifted to me. My manager thought it was a lip gloss, haha. We had a good laugh over that. Again a stunning tone that has a subtle pink reflect. It's liquid so be careful as it's easy to over apply and then you're left looking like a disco ball. 

Cover FX Custom Enahncer Drops in the shade Moonlight - Moonlight seems to be a popular shade name for highlights. I adore this! This shade is a touch too dark for my skin though so I really have to blend it in and be cautious when applying, it's incredibly easy to over do it with this little guy. I would love to try out the shade Halo though. It looks beautiful!

Do you prefer cream or liquid highlights?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment