Friday 15 March 2019

Loreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation

 

Hey loves.

The weather in Alberta is finally starting to warm up and I couldn't be happier!
I don't know about anyone else with dry skin but unfortunately I don't have the budget to be spending 50 plus dollars on foundation and I cannot for the life of me find anything from the drug store that works well with my skin.
While not a complete bust the Loreal True Blend Super Blendable Liquid foundation didn't work as well as I hoped. I read nothing but raving reviews on this before purchasing from those with all different skin types. It's packaged in a glass bottle that looks much smaller than most but is the standard one fluid ounce. I picked up the shade "Porcelain." I like that this has SPF (albeit very small amount).  The foundation is very watery and runny but has a surprisingly good amount of coverage, medium but easily buildable to full. You only need a small dollop to cover the entire face as it does blend out very nicely on the skin. When first applied it looks stunning but throughout the day it does the usual slipping off of the nose and around the chin. It settles slightly into fine lines and although it's only a little it settles into every single one you have. Again, looks lovely from far away but up close you can definitely see your problem areas. Not to mention it's quite expensive for a drug store product running just about $20 CAD. 

Would I buy it again? No probably not.

What's your go to foundation?
Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment