Wednesday 10 April 2019

Lush - Lucky Cat


Good morning loves!
It's been a bit since my last trip to Lush so I'll be having a couple little Lush reviews headed your way starting with their newly released Lucky Cat bath bomb.
I was extremely underwhelmed by this. The outside is covered in glitter which I don't usually like but it completely disappeared in the water nor did I notice glitter particles sticking to my skin, this was the only positive. The smell was subtle and only lingered for a few seconds. It turned the water an almost orange red, based on the outside I believed it would have been more of a lovely pink shade.
Overall, I definitely wouldn't purchase this again nor would I recommend. They have so many other great products that showcase their true creativity. I'd skip on this!

Have you tried any of their new products, thoughts?
Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment