Wednesday, 10 April 2019

Lush - Lucky Cat


Good morning loves!
It's been a bit since my last trip to Lush so I'll be having a couple little Lush reviews headed your way starting with their newly released Lucky Cat bath bomb.
I was extremely underwhelmed by this. The outside is covered in glitter which I don't usually like but it completely disappeared in the water nor did I notice glitter particles sticking to my skin, this was the only positive. The smell was subtle and only lingered for a few seconds. It turned the water an almost orange red, based on the outside I believed it would have been more of a lovely pink shade.
Overall, I definitely wouldn't purchase this again nor would I recommend. They have so many other great products that showcase their true creativity. I'd skip on this!

Have you tried any of their new products, thoughts?
♥
Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment