Tuesday 16 April 2019

*Kat Von D - New Cake Pencils and Trooper Liquid Liner

 



 

Hello loves!
Another day, another review.
I received the new Kat Von D Cake Pencil and her famed Tattoo liner in the shades Trooper courtesy of Influenster in exchange for a review. 
Please note all opinions are my own.
Kat Von D is as we know very controversial, lately there's been talk about how the full size liquid liner and her sample size have the same sized cartridge. Whether or not that's true I don't know but for me personally I've never been a fan of her. I think shes egotistical and believes she is a gift to the world. On the other hand she really does make some incredible makeup products and I do appreciate the fact that her brand is vegan and cruelty free.

I digress though. The newly released Cake Pencil is amazing. I've been using it daily to tight line and it glides effortlessly across the upper and lower lash line with extreme pigmentation and lasts through my full eight hour work day. I won't stop using this anytime soon. 
Believe it or not I've never tried the infamous Tattoo Liner and despite the current controversy I like the tip it helps with precise application and again is deeply pigmented and doesn't skip across the lid while applying. Do I think this liquid pen is any better than one I can pick up out of the drugstore such as the Maybelline Master Precise, no I don't. For what it is I would skip on purchasing it myself.

What do you guys think of Kat Von D?

Bri

Please give me a follow over on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment