Tuesday 15 January 2019

Fragrance Collection

 

Good morning loves!

 Here's a little look into my bathroom cupboard, the fragrance edition.

Victoria's Secret Lovespell is by far my favorite body spray. You can see I prefer sprays over perfume, just kidding. Perfume is expensive and there are a million other things I'd rather buy for the same amount of money. 
Avon Raspberry Body Spray, I don't know why I'm even keeping this around it smells like medicine.
Insignia, received as a gift way back when.
Bath & Body Works Coconut spray. I love anything coconut. 
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar perfume and body spray. Surprisingly I find the body spray to smell better?
Bath & Body Works, Japanese Cherry Blossom. One of my favorite scents from them.
Bath & Body Works, Twilight Woods spray. Another great scent. I might have a slight Bath & Body Works addiction.
Another I think Victoria's Secret perfume, or maybe LaSenza. Super light and fresh scent.
An Elizabeth Arden perfume that my mom gave me.
Lancomes Miracle and a sample of another Lancome perfume.
Kat Von D's Saint and Sinner samples. I love both of these and I received them from Influenster.

A small collection to some but definitely more than enough for me.

What's your favorite scent?

Bri

Please follow me over on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Victoria's Secret: Lovespell! It smells gorgeous doesn't it! I also like Aqua Kiss, have you tried it? The smell reminds me of being on holiday haha! :p

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I haven't but I'll be sure to give it a whiff next time I'm in the store!

      Delete