Wednesday 2 January 2019

Benefit Bad Gal Liner






Hello loves.
I'm back from holidays! Well, not really I still have a week off before going back to work but I'm back to blogging. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and a happy new year!

I was gifted this Bad Gal liner from a co-worker before we left and have been using it for about a month now.
At first, I couldn't figure out how to get it out, on the bottom of the pencil turns so I thought it turned up and spent an embarrassingly long amount of time trying to make it work before finally asking my co-worker how to do it. Turns out, you just sharpen it. I have to say poor packaging on Benefit's part. I wish this was in black as thats what I usually use to tight line but the grey is dark enough that you can't tell the difference when using it to tight line. Benefit states this is waterproof and guys, I hate to admit it but I cry a lot and this doesn't stand a chance if tears strike. I don't think this is a product I would have gone out of my way to purchase as there are incredibly affordable drug store liners that do the same thing if not better for a fraction of the price. 

What's your favourite Benefit product?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment