Friday 11 January 2019

Peter Thomas Roth - Anti Aging Cleansing Gel


 


Good morning loves.

Before Christmas I was in Sephora and had some points to spend so I grabbed this mini skincare saviors set from Peter Thomas Roth. I'd never tried the brand before and thought it'd be a great idea as there were a variety of different skin care samples. (this was 500 points, for minis....)


I loved just about everything I tried. The cleanser priced at $47 CAD for the full size while good I find to be expensive. It does a fantastic job of wiping your face away at the end of a long day and perks you up with it's citrus smell. It didn't dry out my skin but I've read complaints on other sites that it does dry out the skin so maybe my moisturizer is finally heavy enough to do it's job properly. If you're looking for a luxurious feeling face wash and don't mind shelling out some extra dollars then this is definitely worth trying out but again for me it's just a bit too pricey.

Please give me a follow over on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment