Tuesday 22 January 2019

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hr Breathable Foundation


 

Good morning loves.

I'm forever looking for the perfect foundation and have yet to find it. 
The Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 HR Breathable Foundation was another let down. 
It's medium coverage and to me the word breathable would imply a more dewy finish but I found this to dry down quite matte. I can't speak for the longevity because I have no need to leave my makeup on for 25 hours. Throughout my 8 hour work day however it held up well aside from rubbing off slightly around my nose but I've yet to find a foundation that doesn't.
I appreciate the glass packaging but I found the applicator strange. I've never used a foundation with a doe foot applicator. I actually didn't mind it though it made it easy to dot around the face. Beware though, do your face in sections because this stuff dries fast! Unless you have super powers there is absolutely no way you'll have time to blend this all in if you don't do it in sections. It blends into the skin nicely as long as you do it quick.
If you're looking for something affordable it's an alright option but I wouldn't recommend for those of you with dry skin.

What's your favourite foundation for skin?

Bri

Please follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment