Friday 10 May 2019

Empties - Peter Thomas Roth Minis

 

Good  morning everyone!
It's a beautiful day! At least where I am and then rain all week next week so I plan on soaking up the sunshine while I can.

A ways back I had some Sephora points to spend so I picked up a set of mini skincare products from Peter Thomas Roth. I really didn't know much about the brand but was curious to find out more about them. I did a review on their Anti Aging cleanser which you can read here.

That was a part of this set as well but I decided to bundle up the rest as one review as I've used them all up now!

Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer: I wish I hated this because the full size runs about $65 CAD. This is one of the most incredibly hydrating moisturizers I've ever used. It feels cool as you rub it into the skin which soaks it up leaving no sticky residue behind. I only wish the sample size had been a tad bigger!

Hungarian Thermal Water: I didn't exactly understand what this product was supposed to be so I read up on it and apparently it's supposed to be a moisturizer? I didn't experience any hydration when using this nor did I notice any differences in my skin at all. It heats up as you rub it into the skin which is an odd sensation that I personally didn't care for. Maybe the sample size was too small to create a noticeable difference? But I can't see myself buying the full size even to test it out some more.

FirmX Peeling Gel: I liked this, the particles were rough enough that I actually felt as though the scrub was removing the dead, dry skin. Once you wash it all off your face is left feeling incredibly smooth. Due to the harshness of this however I would recommend using only 2-3 times a week.

I enjoyed three out of the four products in the set and am interested in seeing what else Peter Thomas Roth has to offer. I've hear great things about their face masks so maybe I'll give those a go next!

What do you recommend from the brand?
Bri


Please give me a follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment