Wednesday 8 May 2019

Instagram Round Up #13

 

Good morning loves.

I know it's been a hot minute since my last post. I've had a lot going on in my personal life lately and due to that my blog's had a seat on the back burner. It's been a while since I did one of these IG round up posts but what better way to jump into things. If you don't follow me on IG already, please do @briannarue

{top left to bottom right}

Natural face - it was a rough week for me which meant little makeup and motivation.
 
Milk1422 inspired face chart look.

Jigsaw glam. Saw is one of my all time favorite horror series.

Simple wing.

Pink Eye - I loved how this turned out with the pop of hot pink along the upper lash line.

Smokey purples. Another look I love!

Please give me a follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment