Thursday 9 May 2019

Benefit Bad Gal BANG! Mascara


 

Hello loves. Things have finally started settling down in my life, for the mean time. 
I will never tire of testing out mascaras, in fact it may be one of my all time favorite things to try.
I have my favorites but there are so many more on the market to explore!
I've always been a fan of Benefit's mascaras and this one was no exception! Extremely pigmented and coats the lash nicely giving you full luxurious lashes! It can get goopy so make sure before applying you wipe off the excess product. I found this brush to be flimsy now I don't know if this is a fault of the sample size or not because I've never used the full size. I would definitely buy this again but I think as far as Benefit is concerned, Roller Lash is still my favorite.

What's your favorite Benefit mascara?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment