Wednesday 21 November 2018

A real 3 minute miracle?




Good morning lovelies!

I've never been good to my hair, I'll admit it. When I dye it I box dye it and I've never bothered to fish out more money for the more expensive hair care although the older I get the more I'm beginning to think it might be worth it. In the mean time though I've been on the hunt for affordable options to help bring some life back to it.

Say hello to Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle. There are raving reviews about this across the board. Of all the one's I've read I've seen maybe one or two negative thoughts. This was only four dollars so of course I was skeptical. Although it's formulated with silicones which are known to be bad for the hair that's not an issue for me. The moisture aspect of this was extremely subtle, the ends of my hair are still extremely dry and lifeless looking but it did bring slight shine and softness to the rest of my locks. I've only been using this once a week so I'm going to try using it maybe twice and see if that makes any difference in the moisture levels. The one thing I found this helped with substantially was that after using, my fine hair was so much easier to brush through and less tangled than normal and anyone with fine hair knows what a tangled mess it can become.

For four dollars I think it's definitely worth a shot and just because it didn't do wonders for me doesn't mean it won't for you!

What do you use to revive your hair?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment