Friday 8 February 2019

Living Proof - Thickening Cream




Hello loves.

Let's try to move on from the sadness of yesterday's post.
 Let's talk hair.
I despise my hair, not only is it thin but fine too. Two negatives against me. It won't hold a curl to save my life or any style really for that matter.
A co-worker gifted this to me and I've never used Living Proof products before but I've heard good things so I was excited to give this a go!
The excitement ended after about the first two weeks of use, a fair trial if you ask me. I use this every time I shower (about 2-3X a week)
There has been zero change, it doesn't look or feel thicker. I don't think it's done anything honestly and I'm certainly happy I didn't buy it.
 Just another let down in the world of products promising to give you thicker, fuller locks. 

Has anyone tried a thickening product that WORKS?

Bri

Please follow me on Bloglovin, IG & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment