Tuesday 4 December 2018

Blogmas Day 1 - Fashion Gift Guide


Hey guys!
So, this year I'm going to attempt Blogmas which I've never done before so please bear with me. I won't be doing a post every day of December but I will try to get up as many as I can for you guys.

The first being a gift guide for that fashion guru in your life. I've created this collection with winter and the festive season in mind.

Sequin Dress - A great idea for a daughter or spouse as most people like to get dolled up and go out to ring in the new year and sequins are always party approved!

Boots - I love receiving boots personally because for me I find them too pricey so it's nice to receive them as a gift and you can never have too many shoes.

Accessories - Can you really go wrong with jewelry? You know what they say, diamonds are a girl's best friend (wrong, it's dogs but a puppy didn't fit into this gift guide theme)

Scarf  - It's winter so you can't go wrong with this one.

Bag/Clutch - Another perfect gift for someone heading out on the town come New Years Eve.

Teddy Bear Coat -  I couldn't find am image of a shorter one which is what I prefer. These coats are super cute and warm to boot.

Well, there it is! I hope this gave you guys some ideas and I will be doing a beauty one as well so stay tuned.

Bri

To make sure you don't miss my posts head over and subscribe to my Bloglovin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment