Monday, 15 December 2014

Maybelline - Master Precise

 
Hello everyone!
Every woman has an HG liner and mine happens to be the Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner.
It's got felt tip and does not pull the skin while using. If you have troubles with liquid liner this is a product you should go get right now. I line my lower lash line and I always have and this doesn't pull along the lash line and all I do is drag it across and wing it out and creates the perfect line every time. I only have one gripe about this product, when nearing the end of the product you have to push harder to get the liner out of the tip and sometimes it comes out in a huge black mess under my eye so be careful when you know you're at the end. Goes on as black could be does tend to fade a bit throughout the day but lasts a solid 8 hour work day!
 
These can be found in any drug store and I believe are about $8.99 CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment